New Server

Yo o/
I was mainly wondering what the purpose of this server is and where it came from ?
Is this a private server or an official one ?

If this is an official server:
Are rates are gonna be normal ?
Are our old accounts from Trickster NA that shut down back in 2013 recoverable ?

If this is a private server:
Is there any difference between this server and the other private servers out there ?

That's all >.< Have a good day y'all

Re: New Server

I hope with this new server that yall are going to change up things, I do think that if u killed the boss u should be able to port to them if u want to try to get items I also hope yall are adding new quest in there and not just repeating everything the same make it so that its worth playing on new server and starting over cause just adding one new power character isn't going to cut it u could have made her in each group so u could choice which u wanted to use her as but nope just gave us one option for new character but having her and just repeating the same stuff that is not going to be fun. Im hoping for new quest new adventures that we didn't have on the other server

Re: New Server

dreamer1880 wrote: Sun Jan 17, 2021 10:48 am I hope with this new server that yall are going to change up things, I do think that if u killed the boss u should be able to port to them if u want to try to get items I also hope yall are adding new quest in there and not just repeating everything the same make it so that its worth playing on new server and starting over cause just adding one new power character isn't going to cut it u could have made her in each group so u could choice which u wanted to use her as but nope just gave us one option for new character but having her and just repeating the same stuff that is not going to be fun. Im hoping for new quest new adventures that we didn't have on the other server
I disagree on the boss point. Uniques are called that for a reason, they should remain as so. If you want the item, you put the effort into it - simple as. New quests could be cool, like how they revamped phantom school in RTO, but ultimately there isn’t much they could change cause all they can do is add quests. Does that make it more or less fun? Imo, the answer neither as it means more grinding for additional XP, and thus redundant as trickster has enough quests. Also what do you mean they could have added her to each group? What would that do other than change the base stat she has 4 in on the build graph? You can do whatever Paula build you want, as long as 4 is in power which it should be because her skills scale off AP (as well as DA). If you mean why didn’t they add new characters, they can’t make them. They were never released on the original server, the files for even newer characters simply don’t exist nor do they have the capacity to make them. You’re talking about a full on investment to hire a team to design from scratch, a new character, design it, create new skills, new NPCs to accommodate the new characters, create new items they could use, balance all of those etc etc etc. It might be doable in theory, but let’s be honest, it’s not going to happen. Yeah I see where you’re coming from, but you’re expecting too much from a game that died a long time ago, there isn’t going to be a “new adventure” because the game cannot progress anymore, it’s official development ended 8 years ago. Ultimately as you say, this is having a new character and repeating the same stuff.