TIME LIMIT, PLEASE READ.

hello, I want to thank the administrators for keeping the game alive, it's a good feeling of nostalgia. (I am an active player who donates)

I came here to make a request on behalf of the community:
remove the time limit for the items, it is very frustrating to spend real money and the item simply stops working due to the time limit, sincerely the desire to give up the game.
I know that there are coupons to extend the time limit, but even so, buying coupons and having to use them every 3 days (for example) is very frustrating and economically impossible for most players, I would very much like you to pay attention to that point in the game.
Thanks
(I apologize for my English, it is not my native language)

Re: TIME LIMIT, PLEASE READ.

Not very well eloquently put, but yea. I see the point. Even rTO ramped up how effective the Tickets were after player reaction to the $$$/MS ratio in the first place. Even though you get a better rate for MS here than rTO, it still adds up and I spent plenty already on tickets.
I also remember at one point talk of No Timers at all before Launch and was disappoint again, but oh well.
I got irritated seeing a 30Day item timer on accessory's trend, giving me some weird "I don't want to buy MS anymore vibes".

Re: TIME LIMIT, PLEASE READ.

I really had a little trouble putting the dots, but you get the idea.
to be honest, because of that, i'm not playing for a few days, determined not to spend my money anymore. I was very discouraged by the game, so I hope that one day it will change.
I would spend my money on a good one if I knew that my items would be with me for the rest of the game, but I think this current mechanic (time limit) is very unfair.
And I sincerely hope that the game administrators will listen to the community, or in a few months it will become a ghost server.