Trickster Grand ExchangeUnderstanding this is near impossible because of "Reasons", I would love to see this happen.
Fairly Simple concept being a central trading interface for PlayPolarTrickster. In this way, we can eliminate the need for Player Owned Shop AFKing and encourage trade. It is Essential that this Exchange be visually pleasing and seamlessly immersive ( See WoW or RuneScape for good examples )
- AFK sales - Set and forget! List your item, a price, and set to sell
- Encouraged Trade - Feel like selling insignificant items or common quests? Want to clean your inventory? Trade your things, don't let them sit or destory!
- Player Economic Opportunity - Encouraged trade means better Player-Driven Economy over-all
- Price Watch - Be able to search acceptable going prices of goods by comparing to the rest of the market
- ePay-To-Win Support - For those who wish to outright buy quests to avoid wasting time
- Untradeable-Trade - Being able to exchange items once untradeable
- Market Insight - Provides Data for traded items and such
- Well Accepted - I believe everyone would like to see this incorporated better than in PlayTrickster lmao
- Encourages Market Manipulations - Multi-Account driven sellers will have the advantage
- Hard to Incorporate In-Game - Requires a Client Source Code. Server and DB is easy if you're a decent dev and assuming the team actually built (Or knows how to manipulate) the source
- Changes Entire Game Economic Workings - Can be a shock to the Economy as is
- Player Shop Relevance - Player Shops may reduce in numbers. Offset by linking all live Player Shops to Exchange? ( Unlikely )
: <3 Thoughts Added <3 :