Gaming Experience. PLEASE READ!

Since this is a brand new private server of a game that shut down forever ago, you ADMINS must consider that:

•People that played this game in it's official server and are planning to start over, won't spend the same amount of time playing it... neither paying the same amount of money they already paid (including rTO). so... is it not good to keep Trickster pay to win as it was, the profit made from the game must come by Skins, edited items and regular cash stuffs. (wich is the main purpose that people grind in some times LMAO).
Elixirs, Artisan flame, Repair powders, and special consumable cash items must be given FREE to players by FARM...

-WAIT WHAT DO YOU MEAN? WE ARE GIVING THESE ITEMS FOR FREE???!!!

I meant... FARM, wich means that:
People will have to play A LOT to get those free items, by farming... it will be good to server cause it'll keep the server with a good amount of people online and that can prevent the end of the service.

For those who doesn't like to farm... these items will be at the MyShop and those blessed people that can buy MS without concerning about regular bills, will buy them from MyShop... this way the game will not feel that pay to win.

•Character balance: skills, stats and attr, must be reviewed and edited to balance the experience of the game depending on the character you're playing... not going only with power types cause they are OP.

•PvP Ranking with monthly prizes... that way the game will have a good end game for those who completed the main story.

•GvG Ranking, this way people will interact with each other competitively in a fun way.

•Boss hunting: boss hunting should not have TRIALS cause they are very difficult and unecessary if you're killing the boss for a Legendary equipment, we need a NPC that teleports us to the boss room with a DELAY TIME, so it won't be exploited...

I've thought about these changes cause I think that will improve the gaming experience of this incredible game that we love so much.

Hope you ADMINS read that and consider some of the points.

bye

Re: Gaming Experience. PLEASE READ!

Draconic wrote: Tue Jan 12, 2021 2:48 pm Since this is a brand new private server of a game that shut down forever ago, you ADMINS must consider that:

•People that played this game in it's official server and are planning to start over, won't spend the same amount of time playing it... neither paying the same amount of money they already paid (including rTO). so... is it not good to keep Trickster pay to win as it was, the profit made from the game must come by Skins, edited items and regular cash stuffs. (wich is the main purpose that people grind in some times LMAO).
Elixirs, Artisan flame, Repair powders, and special consumable cash items must be given FREE to players by FARM...

-WAIT WHAT DO YOU MEAN? WE ARE GIVING THESE ITEMS FOR FREE???!!!

I meant... FARM, wich means that:
People will have to play A LOT to get those free items, by farming... it will be good to server cause it'll keep the server with a good amount of people online and that can prevent the end of the service.

For those who doesn't like to farm... these items will be at the MyShop and those blessed people that can buy MS without concerning about regular bills, will buy them from MyShop... this way the game will not feel that pay to win.

•Character balance: skills, stats and attr, must be reviewed and edited to balance the experience of the game depending on the character you're playing... not going only with power types cause they are OP.

•PvP Ranking with monthly prizes... that way the game will have a good end game for those who completed the main story.

•GvG Ranking, this way people will interact with each other competitively in a fun way.

•Boss hunting: boss hunting should not have TRIALS cause they are very difficult and unecessary if you're killing the boss for a Legendary equipment, we need a NPC that teleports us to the boss room with a DELAY TIME, so it won't be exploited...

I've thought about these changes cause I think that will improve the gaming experience of this incredible game that we love so much.

Hope you ADMINS read that and consider some of the points.

bye
i agree. most people are returning for nostalgia, and to try paula, the server will be active for max 3 months, then it will be a ghost town of 10 players. i know it costs money to keep the server going, and its about making money too, but people are simply not gonna spend so much time with a brand new server and start all over, alot of people spend 5+ years in rTO server, and then we have to start all over on a new server where it takes double the amount of time to level up, and it will be even harder, because we cannot obtain cash items without paying lots of money. the game is simply not meant to be, or cannot be played without cash items. when opening a new server, theres lots of things to consider. the official game shutdown already, and these are all private servers. this server will be 2x if not 3x pay to win than rTO. I want you to consider to make driller pets available, as people will not manually drill for hours. driller pet was available in original game too, and is available in all servers.

Re: Gaming Experience. PLEASE READ!

Agree with most as well, except the boss trials part. Yes they can be long and exhausting but it's part of the game. Boss uniques are supposed to be ultra rare. People would just level up multiple characters and rotate kill bosses that would take them less than 10 minutes to do all of them, would make uniques too easy to come across and feel unrewarding.

If any boss changes they should really reconsider disabling level restrictions.